Wednesday, March 23, 2011

GREAT NEWS!

If you look at the ChipIn widget next to the blog, you will see that I have been able to reduce the cost for me to finish my research by 1000 dollars!! Now at 1500, down from 2500! This is all because of the generosity of the donation of frequent flier miles by Jean, of Tina and Joe's generosity to house me in Colorado, of Chris' kind offer to house me in New Hampshire, and my Mom's constant support helping me to get to Colorado and New York, not to mention those that have donated to the ChipIn as well!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you that have offered support financially and emotionally. I am truly grateful. I still hope I can reach the goal so I can finish the book, but right now the ability to lower my cost to finish is keeping me blissfully in the presence of this great moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment